Ausbildung in Germany
Ausbildung, the German vocational training system, is a cornerstone of Germany’s education and employment landscape. In this guide, we will delve into the intricacies of Ausbildung in Germany, exploring its structure, benefits, and significance in shaping successful careers. Ausbildung, translated as vocational training, is a dual education system in Germany that combines theoretical knowledge with practical work experience. This unique system is renowned for producing highly skilled and job-ready professionals.
Why study Ausbildung in Germany?
There are many reasons why you should consider studying vocational training in Germany. Here are just a few:
- High quality of education: Germany has a long tradition of excellence in vocational training. The standards are high, and the training is rigorous.
- Practical relevance: The German dual system ensures that you gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field. You will spend most of your time in a company, where you will learn on the job.
- Internationally recognized qualifications: Vocational training qualifications from Germany are recognized all over the world. This means that you will have a good chance of finding a job in your chosen field, even if you decide to work abroad after you graduate.
- Opportunity to learn German: If you are interested in learning German, studying vocational training in Germany is a great way to do it. You will be immersed in the language and culture, and you will have plenty of opportunities to practice.
- Cost-effective: Vocational training in Germany is relatively affordable. The government provides financial support for trainees, and you may also be able to find scholarships or grants.
Types of Ausbildung in Germany
There are over 350 different vocational training programs available in Germany. The most common ones include:
- Mechanics: This includes training for occupations such as car mechanics, electricians, and plumbers.
- Business and administration: This includes training for occupations such as secretaries, accountants, and human resources managers.
- Healthcare: This includes training for occupations such as nurses and physiotherapists.
- IT: This includes training for occupations such as software developers, web designers, and network administrators.
- Tourism and hospitality: This includes training for occupations such as hotel managers, tour guides, and chefs.
- Class 12th certificate from any Board or SOL with atleast 50%.
- Age upto 35 years.
- German language B1 certificate from Goethe Institute or B2 in case of Healthcare courses like nursing.
Major intake is September intake but some companies and professional training schools also have March intake.
Three years. Students attend classes in the professional training school for 2 days in a week and 3 days they go on site and do practical training.
How to apply for Ausbildung in Germany
To apply for vocational training in Germany, you will need to find a company that is willing to take you on as a trainee. You can find companies that offer vocational training through the following channels:
- The Chamber of Commerce: The Chamber of Commerce is a good place to start your search. They have a database of companies that offer vocational training.
- The Federal Employment Agency: The Federal Employment Agency also has a database of companies that offer vocational training.
- Online job boards: There are a number of online job boards that list vacancies for vocational training.
- Word-of-mouth: Ask your friends, family, and teachers if they know of any companies that offer vocational training.
The application process
The application process for vocational training in Germany varies from company to company. However, there are some general steps that you will need to follow:
1. Find a company that is offering the training you are interested in.
2. Contact the company and ask for an application form.
3. Complete the application form and return it to the company.
4. Attend a video interview with the company.
5. If you are successful, you will be offered a place on the training program.
The cost of Ausbildung in Germany
The cost of vocational training in Germany varies depending on the program you choose. However, the government provides financial support for trainees. This means that you will NOT have to pay the cost of the training. In fact you will get 600-850 Eur/month in hand as a stipend from the company.
- No blocked account needed.
- Ausbildungsvertrag – offer letter from the company or the hospital with stipend mentioned
- Admission letter from the respective professional training school
- No objection letter from the emplyment exchange of Germany
German Education Consultant In Delhi
Rhein consultant through its expert team in Munich and partners makes this process super easy for its students. According to the demand from Germany, it has tied up with different hospitals, companies and schools in Germany to get the acceptance letters for training in Germany.
The benefits of Ausbildung in Germany
There are many benefits to Ausbildung in Germany. Here are just a few:
- You will gain a high-quality qualification that is recognized all over the world.
- You will learn the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field.
- You will have the opportunity to learn German.
- You will be able to work in Germany after you graduate.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field.
Ausbildung in Germany offers a well-rounded approach to education, seamlessly integrating theoretical knowledge with practical experience. This unique system not only equips individuals with the skills needed for their chosen professions but also contributes significantly to the skilled workforce that drives Germany’s economic success.
Best consultancy in Delhi for Germany
Rhein Consultant is the best consultancy in Delhi for Germany. They have a team of experienced professionals who can help you with every step of the application process. They also offer a variety of services, such as language training, visa assistance, and accommodation support.